CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Packing, packing and more packing

I feel like I've been packing all day.  Maybe because every time I put something new in the suitcase, Punkin would find a way to hop up on the bed, snatch it OUT of the suitcase and run away with it.  Argh.  After we had a good-bye lunch with Bren (who is SO sweet, BTW!) my mom came and gave Punkin a bath, then took her back to her house so I could get some packing and cleaning done.

I think I'm almost done.  I have a couple more shirts, my bathing suit and some snacks for Punkin left to put in the bags, but then I'm done.  I'm going to my BodyFlow class at 6:30, coming home to get Bo, then heading over to my parents' house.  I'm hoping to have both Punkin and I in bed by 8:30 since it looks like we'll be getting up around 4:30 to leave for the airport at 5 to make our 7 a.m. flight.  Ugh.  Just saying that makes me tired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment