CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shaking Things Up A Bit

I've decided to change the format of my blog.  Not the physical format, but the concept/contents of it.  Instead of making my blog a Dear Diary type of thing, I'm going to focus on life as a single mom.  It's a subject that I know very well, as I live it every day.  I have a lot to say on the matter, too.  I don't intend this to become a forum to complain about my daughter's father, herein known as J; rather, I'd like to use this as a type of therapy to help me sort my thoughts and feelings on the incredible difficulties and the unimaginable joys of single motherhood and all it encompasses.  This is the beginning of my Lenten journey- I plan to blog at least three days a week.  Fingers crossed! :-)

So buckle up... we may be in for a bumpy ride.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment