CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sooooo tired...

Date #4 went well last night... he came over and brought Chinese food. Julianne LOVED him. She was all over him - climbing, jumping, bringing him books to read, giving him hugs - it was really adorable! After she went to bed we finished watching Fred Claus and then we watched Sex Drive - both hilarious! We wound up staying awake talking until he finally left at 2 a.m. And even then, he only left because I had to wake up for work in 4 hours! I really enjoyed the evening. He was going to come over for dinner tonight, but would up having some family issues and decided not to come over because he was in a terrible mood and didn't think he'd be very good company. I asked if I could have a raincheck on making him dinner and he said, "Absolutely!" So hopefully I'll see him again soon!

Please pray for Bonnie and her DH... I don't know exactly what's going on, but I have a sick feeling that it's something terrible with the birthmother changing her mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment