CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STRESSED OUT!!!

I have been so stressed out this week. The first thing that's driving me nuts is this stupid COLD I have. Of course, an already stressful week wasn't enough... I had to get sick. Ugh.

It's the week before Christmas break so the kids are INSANE. Today (L) went to the Christmas shop and bought a little ceramic snowman. (A) stole it out of (L)'s desk and tried to pass it off as her own... TO MY FACE. Like I'm stupid or something and wouldn't notice. Then this afternoon in the hallway for car riders, these kids DONE LOST THEIR MINDS. I screamed at them, "ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?" They got REAL quiet, REAL quick. And you could see by their faces they were thinking, "Um, we're not, but you might be!" I almost lost control... they were so terrible.

Julianne is driving me nuts. She learned how to undo the cabinet latches and learned how to climb on the entertainment center. Every time I would pull her down, she'd get back up because she thought it was a big game. Then I put her in brand new jammies after her bath and while I was trying to figure out how to keep her off the entertainment center, she grabbed my water bottle and spilled the WHOLE thing all over herself. I had to change her entire outfit, diaper included. I was so frustrated.

Also, this morning she took of her diaper and peed on the floor. NICE.

She's definitely getting the "Flush-And-Sing-Royal-Stepstool-Super-Duper-Potty-Of-Awesomeness" for Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment