CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Oy vey... what a day.

Today's events:
1) My favorite student withdrew from my class (I, whom I really loved because of her sweet little personality. Smart, cute, hard worker, patrol. Now she's gone).
2) Pretty sure Bren dumped me. (Don't have the time or energy to explain everything at the moment, but he said things have felt "different" lately and he can't put his finger on it. This does not help other potentially stressful issues in my life).
3) Had to sit through one of M's asinine meetings on my lunch break. (which, by the way, is an off-the-clock time period that I should not be expected to having meetings during. Especially if they're M's meetings. I cannot stand that woman - her screaming, her name-calling, her belittling. I. CAN'T. STAND. HER.)
4) Punkin is acting like a maniac. (She spent the last two nights at J's since Mom, Dad and I went to the Steelers/Bucs game yesterday and he lets her do anything she wants, so when she comes home she forgets how to act. So she's jumping on the couch, squirting salad dressing on the floor, taking her diaper off at will, etc. Woohoo.)
5) Found out the second job I applied for won't hire me because I'm the wrong race. (I applied for a tutoring job that pays $60/hr and found out today that the owner/operator is only hiring black people since most of their tutoring students are black.)


It's been a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment