CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some Punkin funnies...

Today, Nana, Punkin and I did some grocery shopping at Publix.  We were stopped in the middle of an aisle and Punkin stood up in the cart, on the seat of the little plastic racecar or whatever the thing was.  Nana sneezed (sounded like a cannon going off) and it startled Punkin so bad she fell off the seat and into the cart.  I started laughing - a deep belly laugh - and Punkin looked at me and said, "Mommy!  You crack up!"
......................................................................................................
This evening I was sitting in my chair and looked up to see Punkin lugging a huge, FULL pitcher of juice from the fridge over to me, along with her sippy cup.  I've told her a million times not to go in the fridge, but she does anyway.  I took the pitcher and got close to her face and told her, "Punkin, Mommy has told you NOT to go in the fridge!  You might spill the juice!  If you want something, you ask Mommy and I will get it for you, but you do NOT go in the fridge, do you understand me?"  Punkin smiled at me real big, held out her cup and said, "Oh, thank you, Mommy."  Then I SWEAR she batted her eyes at me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment